HomeFAQUsergroupsCalendarRegisterLog inpogo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate To Hookup
If you would like to donate to Hookup feel free. We appreciate any and all donations. Thank you.. Hookup
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Tokens for Gems?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Administrator

PostSubject: Tokens for Gems?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Quote :
Tokens for Gems?

Dear Editor

I've been a Pogo player for some time now and have made lots of wonderful friends who feel the same as me on this topic - when will Pogo allow us to buy Gems with our Tokens??? Some of us have so many tokens that it would be nice if we could spend them on gems for badges and mini outfits... Please Pogo, could you allow this for all us Pogo addicts out there?

Jen

Editor: We get asked this a LOT, but unfortunately the answer is - "not at all likely". We are talking about Premium items here, which cost an enormous amount to produce, host and run. These items were designed for purchase with Pogo Gems only, and simply wouldn't exist without "paying for themselves" via Gems. Tokens are a lot of fun, but they don't have any monetary value - to you, to Pogo or to anyone else. It's not really "greed" we're talking about here - I don't think that's a fair description of what are essentially optional extras for subscribers. Pogo is run as a business and there are staff to pay, overheads to meet and all the rest of it. There's a very interesting thread on the Forums about this, which you may be interested to read.

Last edited by Rhonda on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mypogohookup.great-forum.com
ceecee171516
Experienced Member

PostSubject: Re: Tokens for Gems?   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm

well what can you do it is pogo after all
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tokens for Gems?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 am

I happen to agree with pogo on this. Sure i would LOOOOOVE to be able to use tokens for gems, but they are a business. The money off of gems helps to also keep the membership fees down. I would rather have membership stay the same than get higher.

Back to top Go down
http://mypogohookup.great-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokens for Gems?   

Back to top Go down

Tokens for Gems?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1